Thursday, October 27, 2011


With half of my heart, I can move half of a mountain. With half of my heart I can choose sickness or health, baby. Half of my heart can only do one or the other, half of my heart's got one eye on myself. Half of my heart loves FedEx packages, the next day Memphis Air. Half of my heart feels round on the bed, sheds a tear when it finds that you're not there. But I get by, I get by. I'm a self lover, autonomous, auto-erotic, hippopotamus. I know what I need and I don't like the time in between. With the wondering, the questioning of what's it gonna take. I know what I need, so I just give it to myself, but I'm bored of that. I want some love to come my way. Some words I don't expect to hear them say; I want to fall asleep at 11 o'clock pm, leave a room key at the front desk for them, they can slip inside at 2 in the morning when their flight lands, package lost, but it's now in their hands. Tired, and all I hear is the ch-ch, door opens up, slide into bed, put your hands all over me. Be the only thing I can't out-smart in my life. Be the only thing I didn't see coming 'cause I see everything coming, I see everything coming, be the only thing I never saw coming. If you believe, at some point, you will get to use your heart to the best of its ability, I want you to sing along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment