Monday, December 26, 2011

Everybody leaves and life doesn't stop for anyone.

Everyone has something or someone. A boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, a passion. Everyone has something or someone to spend their time with except me. I’ve had these things and all I ever seem to do is loose them. I had a perfect relationship with a perfect guy and it turned to shit, actually he did. I met a beautiful girl who I knew I could share myself with and I only got the chance to have her in my arms for a year until she left town. I see her every now and then but it’s not the same. Last year I became extremely close with another girl who I believe I helped through alot and she helped me. She left town too, and it sucks you know? She was always there when I was feeling lonely and had no one elses shoulder to lean on, she was there. And she’s gone. After she left I became friends pretty quickly with a girl who is also, fucking leaving. I think that if one more person leaves my life I am too. I can’t deal with this heart ache one more time. I hurt and I’m lonley. I have a few more people in my life left that keep me together but I can't help but feel like everything is falling apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment