Sunday, February 19, 2012

Today I met up with a girl who I haven't seen or had a real conversation with for months. I used to consider her my sister. We spent Valentines Day together, she helped me pack my room up when I was moving, when my brother was in hospital she ran up to me when I came back to school and hugged me, we sent each other letters every week that I still have. Every single one of them. She was the one holding me together even though I was falling apart and stumbling through the school halls. She was the one listening to me asking him if he had taken something or if he was trying to take his own life. She was there for me through so much and she taught me so much. If she didn't come into my life, I honestly don't know where I would be. She helped me through the darkest times of my life and for that, I'll be forever thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment