Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I've got no idea when I'm coming home and all I want is to be left the fuck alone. I'm only being real, the depression comes and goes - Ignore it 'cause tonight there is yet another show. Looking in the mirror like 'what the fuck am I starin' at?' Not recognizing the brittle mess that is staring back so I'm givin' you the deepest shit you ever heard. With what I see though it makes it hard for me to put my trust in them, all it takes is one person to fail you and then you feel like majority will fail too. My insecurities will swallow me whole and when they arise yo, I'm not in control. No, that's rude, find a bridge and jump off. And if I tell you to fuck off, then fuck off. That's not me bein' immature about it
That's me admitting I'm insecure about it and I'm sorry if I'm seeming insane but I wrote this while I was at the peak of the pain. But now it's got me thinking I should keep it to myself. But I can't, I need it 'cause it helps. I hope you don't mind if I spill my pain. The longer that I don't is like I'm going insane, can I let it all out?

No comments:

Post a Comment