Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Did you know that you can be wrong and swear you're right? Some people have been known to do it all their life. But you've found yourself alone just like you found yourself before, like I found myself in peices on the hotel floor. Hard times have helped me see, I'm a good man with a good heart, had a tough time, had a rough start. But I've finally learnt to let it go. I'm right here and I'm right now, and I'm open knowing somehow my shadow days are over. I ain't no trouble maker and I never meant her harm. But that doesn't mean I didn't make it hard to carry on. Well it sucks to be honest and it hurts to be real. But it's nice to make some love that I can finally feel. My shadow days are over. My shadow days are over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment