Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm stuck and I'm scared. The fact that everyone around me seems to know what they're doing scares me more, because I go day to day hoping no one calls my name. I feel alone, but it's not bothering me as much as it used to. Everyone important to me seems to just be walking out of my life without a struggle and I'm dreading the day everyone is gone. I feel like I should talk to someone but whenever I'm asked if I'm okay the words either get jumbled together or they spill out and I can't control them and no one takes notice. I feel like running away. I keep thinking that a 16 year old can't experience lonliness or anxiety like I do, but if I'm not supposed to know what these words mean how do I know how they feel? I'm not a kid anymore and telling me I 'just have no idea' sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment