It's almost the end of the year, and so much has changed.
For one, I started college. Every one told me it would change everything but I refused to believe that. Boom, first day of college, everything is different. A good different.
I met so many wonderful people and I met so not-so-wonderful people. In college you really discover yourself all over again. You think you know what you want in highschool, or at least what you don't want. But in college you change your mind a thousand times a day.
The amount of people you met is overwhelming. I found myself meeting a new person every day or meeting someone and asking them if they were new, and them saying that they had been there as long as I had. You're introduced to a lot of new experiences and you make a lot of mistakes. You fuck up and that's a given. You can't avoid it.
I met a lot of people, I lost a lot of people. I lost touch with someone who I never thought I would and that was such a reality check for me.
I failed classes, I aced classes. I made new beautiful friends. My mind set is in such a better place right now.
I cut my hair, I kissed people, I got so drunk I couldn't walk, I screamed, I loved, I hated, I healed.
I'm so excited for the new year to come: I turn 18, I get my P's, it's my last year of schooling, I'm going to get my first car, I have two tattoos lined up, year 12 formal and graduation.
Looking back on 2012, it wasn't bad but it was all that great either. I'm really glad for the things I got to do and experience this year, but I'm so ready for 2013 and what this year will bring.

No comments:
Post a Comment