When we were younger we thought everyone was on our side. Then we grew a little bit and romanticized the time I saw flowers in your hair. It takes a boy to live, it takes a man to pretend he was there. So then we grew a little and knew a lot and now we demonstrated it to the cops and all the things we said we were self-assured. Cause it's a long road to wisdom but it's a short one to being ignored. Be in my eyes, be in my heart, be in my eyes and be in my heart. So now I think that I could
love you back and I hope it's not too late cause you're so attractive, and the way you move, I won't close my eyes. It takes a man to live. It takes a woman to make him compromise. Be in my eyes, be in my heart, be in my eyes and be in my heart.
love you back and I hope it's not too late cause you're so attractive, and the way you move, I won't close my eyes. It takes a man to live. It takes a woman to make him compromise. Be in my eyes, be in my heart, be in my eyes and be in my heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment