Sunday, June 24, 2012

The fact that someone made me feel this way makes me so scared.

"I knew all the pain, the struggles would lead me somewhere. I always knew in a small part of my mind that the nights I spent struggling, crying, hurting and deciding would lead me somewhere. It would either be walking around numb or it would make me better. I’ve had my fair share of fuck ups, of being fucked up and wanting to be even more fucked up. I’ve had my fair share of being used, lied to and hurt by other people. But the fact that you have come into my life and made me feel again, it’s a beautiful feeling. I love that you’ve taught me to trust again, I love that I let my guard down for you, I love being with you, I love being yours and I love that you’re mine. The fact that all my struggles have lead me to this? Sometimes I want to thank you for fucking me up mentally, emotionally, physically and every other way in between because I probably wouldn’t be where I am or have the people I do in my life. I’ve spent nights wondering if I should end it all, I’ve spent days telling myself ‘just a few more hours and you can —- yourself when you get home’, I’ve wanted to not wake up in the mornings, I debated whether or not every afternoon walking home from school if I should throw myself into the oncoming traffic. I’ve dug hard, I’ve hated hard and this love that has flooded my world the past two months is a breath of fresh air. Rohit, you’re changing me and an loving you for it. You’re amazing, baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment