Friday, June 22, 2012

I’m not angry because you’re dating someone, infact if you hadn’t acted so childish and cowardly I would be happy for you. But you chose to do the wrong thing, which was to hurt the person who cared for you the most. I’m angry because you’ve cut me out of your life like we never happened. I’m angry because you’re dating the girl who ultimately broke us up. I’m angry because you told me you loved me and that you would always be there for me, and the next night you delete me from everything. I’m angry because I loved you back. I’m angry that I have no explanation. I’m angry that you’ve treated me like nothing, and that you’ve made me feel like fucking nothing. I have never felt so betrayed or not good enough in so long. It took be over a year to date again because of him, and I felt safe going into your arms. And now that you’ve done this? I hate you. Those three words have no emphasis on a website but they’re the only words I can find right now. I hate you so much that I wouldn’t care if you ODed again. I don’t care that you harmed yourself. I don’t care that you were suicidal and I don’t care if you still are. I wouldn’t care if I saw you bleeding. I don’t care because you didn’t care that I was going through or doing all these things, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment